Black Peas are incredibly nutrient-dense, packing plenty of fibre and protein into each serving. They’re also a good source of several important micro nutrients, including folate, copper, thiamine, and iron. Black Peas taste like earthy white beans with a dense, creamy consistency. In fact, black Peas are a low-fat and low-calorie food, making them a healthy addition.
Specifications of Black Pea:
|Height||2 to 3 feet tall|
|Sun Exposure||Six to eight hours of full sun exposure daily|
|Soil Type||Sandy to heavy clay|
Health Benefits of Black Pea:
- Black Peas are a good source of vitamins C and E, zinc, and other antioxidants that strengthen your immune system.
- Other nutrients, such as vitamins A and B and coumestrol, help reduce inflammation and lower your risk of chronic conditions, including diabetes, heart disease, and arthritis.
- Black Peas are rich in fibre and protein, which make them an excellent energy source.
- Lower blood pressure and inflammation.
- Supporting eye and skin health.
- Help with maintaining a healthy weight.
- Black peas have a high amount of potassium in them, which helps with keeping your blood pressure at bay.