Acroclinium is a commercial fresh cut flower that is usually used for decorations and can also be stored in the dry form. Acroclinium Rose Mix, a winter flower, mainly grows as an annual plant – which means it typically only grows best for a single growing season. This plant tends to bloom in mid spring.
Steps to plant Acroclinium Rose Mix flower :
- Soil should be collected in a garden pot mixed with well rotten cow dung or manure.
- Broadcast the seeds over the soil bed and cover it with a thin layer of sieved sand to allow germination.
- Maintain a distance of 1 feet between the plants.
- Sprinkle little water and then as per requirement keeping the soil moist.
Buy the Finest Acroclinium Rose Seeds Online for Gardening Only for Rs.35 at the Sams Garden Store Now. Check Out Our Store for All Variety of Products Available.
- Each packet contains 50-100 seeds