Spinach Green Seeds / Green Spinach
SEED TYPE : Non-Hybrid, Open Pollinated And Non-GMO
SOWING TIME : February To June (Summers), July To September (Rains)
PLANT CHARACTER : Small Nutty Flavored Seeds With Leaf Flavor Similar To Spinach
LEAF CHARACTER : Green Thick Leaves, Multiple Stems And Few Flowers
HARVEST: Early Greens Can Be Harvested Post 2 Weeks, Full Crop Gets Ready In 45 -50 Days
- Get Free Shipping for orders above Rs. 1,000/-
- Flat Rs.60/- Chargers on Shipping for orders Below Rs.1,000/-
Spinach, a most common vegetable in many food cultures. Spinach green(palak) is known for its nutrition which is rich in Iron and Calcium content among the vegetables. These green spinach seeds are long and Non-GMO. It is an annual plant growing as tall as 30 cm. Leaf colour of this spinach is lush green and can be eaten cooked or raw.
Buy Green Spinach Seeds online at Sams Garden Store. Check our store for the very best in Unique Seeds.
|Water||Water regularly and keep the soil moist.|
|Temperature||70 degrees F|
|Soil||Well-drained soil, Loamy Soil|
- Avoid over-watering.
- Apply nitrogen-rich fertilizer in the growing stages
- Water spinach frequently to keep the soil evenly moist but not soggy.
- Avoid damage to the roots if you wish to grow further
- These green spinach is rich in Vitamin C and riboflavin
- Spinach is high in fibre and water, both of which help prevent constipation and promote a healthy digestive tract.
- Spinach green is high in vitamin C are crucial building and maintaining collagen, which provides structure to skin and hair.
- As part of a nutritious diet, it can help support immune function.
- Spinach can be eaten raw in cold or warm salads or cooked and used as a side dish, in soups or pasta sauces
The productiveness of any seed we sell is subject to your local climatic conditions*, the sowing method you adopt, and your commitment to the planting process. We give no warranty, expressed or implied, and are in no way responsible for the produce.
Please note that all our seasonal recommendations/ sowing information is as per the local climatic conditions. *For more information on the optimum conditions required for growing seeds in your region. please contact us at, firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp us at, +91 96186 68440