Potting Mix For Gardening (5kg)
Potting soil, also called potting mix, is a soilless blend of ingredients used to grow plants. Whether you’re starting seeds, rooting cuttings, potting up houseplants, or growing patio containers and hanging baskets, potting soil is the ideal growing medium for containerized plants. All good-quality potting mixes, including homemade potting soils
- Get Free Shipping for orders above Rs. 1,000/-
- Flat Rs.60/- Chargers on Shipping for orders Below Rs.1,000/-
- Its combination of Pure earthworms compost, red soi, decomposed cocopeat, organic neem powder, pseudomonas, Trichoderma fungicide, Vam Powder
- Provides efficient drainage-aeration and enough water holding capacity saving water
- Made with 100% natural ingredients, no chemicals added to this mix
- Light Weight and easy to handle. Protects roots and makes the plant healthy
- Can be readily used to plants of all kinds such as indoor, outdoor, and household plants
- Ideal for all kinds of the container or potted plants
The quality of the growing medium decides the quality of the plants. The soil in the pots/containers should be well-drained and aerated. It should still retain moisture.
Contents: Soil, Cocopeat, Vermicompost.
- Keep this product away from the reach of children below 3 years
- Environment-friendly Excellent water holding capacityOrganicProvides best environment to the plants rootsNo harmful chemicals can be used to grow all type of plants specially formulated excellent air porosity
How To Use?
- To fill pots/containers, vertical gardens, bio walls for growing Plants
- To prepare raised beds for growing Plants
- To repot plants
- To amend existing soil in pots
- This soil does not contain any specialized fertilizer like flowering or fruiting boosters.
- Store this soil in a cool & dry place.
Note: Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc. The product is replaceable but not returnable.