Zucchini Seeds (Desi)
Zucchini is actually a young fruit that belongs to the Cucurbitaceae plant family. Zucchini is a seasonal vegetable.It is very susceptive to frost and heat damage. Zucchini come in two main types: summer Zucchini and winter Zucchini. Most summer Zucchin are ready to pick 60 to 70 days after planting, Most winter Zucchini take 75 to 120 days to mature. Zucchini is packed with many important vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. It has a high fiber content.
Zucchinis are rich in vitamin A, magnesium, folate, potassium, copper, and phosphorus.
This summer squash also has a high content of omega-3 fatty acids, zinc, niacin, and protein.
Moreover, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, vitamin B2, and calcium in zucchini assures optimal health.
|Common Name||Summer squash, crookneck, pattypan, straightneck, scallop, zucchini.|
|Height||Height: 1 to 3 feet|
|Spread: 2 to 4 feet|
|Bloom Time||Summer, Winters|
Planting And Care:
- Plants love lots of compost and will produce better if well fed.
- When the first blooms appear, apply a small amount of fertilizer & water thoroughly.
- After harvest begins, fertilize occasionally for vigorous growth and lots of fruits
- Frequent and consistent watering is recommended.
- Water most diligently when fruits form and throughout their growth period.
- If your fruits are misshapen, they might not have received enough water or fertilization.
Zucchini Long Green Care:
- Zucchini is a seasonal vegetable.
- Zucchini plants need regular watering to keep the soil evenly moist.
- Zucchini require a lot of water in hot weather.
It is rich in B-complex group of vitamins like riboflavin, niacin, vitamin B-6 (pyridoxine), thiamin, and pantothenic acid.
There are no reviews yet.