Swiss Chard Desi Vegetable Seeds
It’s an extremely easy vegetable to grow and chard looks as good as it tastes.
Chard is a leafy green vegetable often used in Mediterranean cooking. In the Flavescens-Group-cultivars, the leaf stalks are large and are often prepared separately from the leaf blade.
|Seeds per Packet||30|
|Common Name||Swiss Chard, Silverbeet, Silver Beet, Leaf Beet, Seakale Beet, Spinach Beet|
|Height||Up to 1.50 feet|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow|
Planting And Care
- Water a plant when the soil feels dry to touch
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season
- Try to water the plants in the morning around 8-10 am
- You should remove dead, infected, or damaged plant parts and throw them in the garbage collector
- Fertilize a plant mostly in the spring season
Swiss Chard Bright Yellow Imported Care
- Sow seeds outdoors in late spring or early summer, when the temperature range around 21 degrees C
- For an earlier start in spring, sow the seeds indoors or on a sunny windowsill
- Place the seeds on top of the soil
- Water the seeds with the sprayer
|Sunlight||Full sun to part shade|
|Temperature||20 to 30 degree C|
|Fertilizer||Apply any organic fertilizer|
Swiss Chard Bright Yellow Imported Special Feature
Edible garden vegetable for a harvest of underground beets and/or leaves
Swiss Chard Bright Yellow Imported Uses
- Swiss chard is a member of the chenopod plant family, which includes other beneficial foods such as beets, spinach, and quinoa
- Chenopod vegetables have been used for their medicinal purposes for centuries in traditional forms of folk medicine
If you want to grow greens in your garden, then Swiss chard is one of the healthy green leafy vegetables. The chard leaves are generally large and can be chopped and used in salads, soups, fries, etc. If you want to grow this Swiss chard vegetable, you can buy Swiss chard seeds online and grow them in full sun to part shade area. You can also buy other organic leafy vegetable seeds online from the Sams Garden Store.
Furthermore, Swiss chard tastes similar to spinach and can be cooked in the same way as you cook spinach. This vegetable is known to be an excellent source of vitamins A, C, and K and a good source of iron, magnesium, dietary fiber, and potassium. Thus, you can buy Swiss chard seeds online from the best online seed store in India and plant them 1/2-inch deep in moist, loosened soil.
There are no reviews yet.