Round Sambar Cucumber Seeds (Desi )
Round Sambar Cucumber is an Indian Cucumber which is organically grown and used in cooking(Cucumber Dosakkai type). Delicious when used in the preparation of Sambar, the signature lentil chowder of South India. Cucumbers need a lot of organic matter and steady supply of water with full sun for better crop. Well sized fruits will be good in taste and nutrient value.
Specifications of Round Sambar Cucumber:
|Seed Name||Sambar Cucumber , Dosakaya|
|Sunlight Exposure||Full sunlight|
|Harvesting time||60-70 Days|
Health Benefits of Round Sambar Cucumber:
- Round Sambar Cucumber is a great source of minerals like magnesium, phosphorous and potassium that regulate blood pressure.
- The flesh of cucumbers is primarily composed of water but also contains ascorbic acid (vitamin C) and caffeic acid, both of which help to soothe skin irritations and reduce swelling.
- It’s High in Nutrients. Round Sambar Cucumbers are low in calories but high in many important vitamins and minerals.
- Keeps your body cool and hydrated.
Planting and Care:
- Cucumber needs to be watered daily. If the temperature is higher than 35 Degrees water it twice.
- Excess watering will cause in Root rot for any plant , so you need have to proper drainage system in your container. Make sure that Excess water will drain properly .
- Don’t pluck the fruits before they are ready to harvest.
- Put 3-4 seeds in a pot with minimum spacing of 4-6 inches between each seed.
- Once they sprout and grow a height of 1-2 feet remove weak saplings. Make sure that healthy saplings 1 or 2 will remain in the pot. Two plant can survive in a pot which give you lot of fruits to you .
There are no reviews yet.