Papaya, also known as “Carica papaya,”is a tropical fruit of significant commercial appeal due to its high nutritional and medicinal value. Papaya is a perennial plant and it is famous for its high nutritive value. It is a rich source of vitamin A. Desi papaya seeds germination will take place in 6-8 days.
Buy Organic Papaya Seeds online at Sams Garden Store. Check our store for the very best in Unique Seeds.
|Water||Water regularly and keep the soil moist.|
|Soil||sandy, loamy soils|
Papaya Seeds Care:
- Plant requires full sun for six to eight hours for the best growth.
- If you keep the plant during winter, try to keep the temperature as warm as possible, with high ambient humidity.
- Feed papaya plant every few weeks with a balanced fertilizer.
- These organic papaya seeds are fibrous in nature that aid digestion and further help in preventing obesity.
- Consuming papaya seeds during periods is helpful to ease muscle cramps and pain.
- 100 grams of dried papaya seeds provide around 558 calories of energy. They are rich in proteins, fat and fibre.