- All-purpose liquid fertilizers, pesticides, and insecticides. Intensified with organic Desi cow’s Milk, Ghee, Curd, Urine, dung, organic jaggery, Banana, and Tender Coconut.
- Plants sprayed with Panchagavya invariably produce bigger leaves and develop denser canopy. The photosynthetic system is activated for enhanced biological efficiency, enabling the synthesis of maximum metabolites and photosynthates.
- It is an effective growth promoter consisting of 16 different types of nutrients which help in quick decomposition, prevents pest infestation, diseases and improve the resistance of plants against diseases
- Safe for use in the garden around the house since it is eco-friendly and non-toxic and hence highly recommended for kitchen gardening
- It is also a Bio-fertilizer and prevents the plant from fungi and other insects.
How to use:
- (1 L of Panchagavya mixed with 30 – 35 L of water) spray on all plants spraying, soil drenching, drip irrigation.
Usage instructions: soil drenching & spraying: mix 1 litre of panchagavya thoroughly with 30 – 35 l water and subsequently use the solution for soil drenching or spraying.
Seed cleaning with panchagavya: Seed/seedling treatment: use 3% solution of panchagavya for seed/seedling treatment by soaking seeds or dipping the seedlings for 20-30 minutes before planting.