Knol Khol is cool season crop, thrive well in cool moist climatic condition. Knol khol is normally propagated though seeds, this can grow in all types of soil, but thrives well in sandy loam and clay loam soil.
Knol Khol Purple is a hardy biennial grown as an annual. Knol Khol Purple has a swollen globe-shaped stem that makes it look like a turnip growing on a cabbage root. Stems can be white, purple, or green and is topped with a rosette of long-stemmed blue-green leaves. Knol Khol Purple is milder and sweeter than either cabbage or turnip.
Specifications of Knol Khol Purple:
|Sun Exposure||One to two hours of sunlight per day.|
|pH Value||Well-drained soil with a pH of 6.5 to 6.8|
|Germination temperature||15 – 25 °C|
|Harvesting||50 to 65 days|
Health Benefits of Knol Khol Purple:
- Knol Khol Purple is a low glycemic index food.
- As a result, it can help improve satiety and glycemic control.
- As part of a healthy diet, Knol Khol Purple can help improve overall metabolism and aid with weight loss.
- Because Knol Khol Purpleis high in calcium and magnesium, it contributes to stronger bones.
Planting and Care:
- Knol seeds are available in all the season, but its germination speed is good in the winter season. So better to grow in the winter season.
- No need to soak the seeds in water. Directly we can sow the seeds. But we should keep the seeds moist during the germination.
- Knol can grow either indoors or outdoor. But it needs at least one to two hours of sunlight per day.
- You can pluck the Knol directly from hand. But handle the plant gently while doing so. We can remove the plant because it won’t regrow again.
- Knol is not a heavy water consumer, it needs regular water in the summer and two days once in the winter and rain season.
Desi ayithe deenini telugulo emantaru??
నూల్ కోల్ దుంప అంటారు. u can search in google or youtube andi. thank you for purchasing.