Desi Mustard Seeds
Desi Mustard Seeds are small round seeds of various mustard plants which are about 1 to 2 millimetres in diameter. They are an important spice in many regional foods. The seeds are usually fried until they pop. A variety of Indian pickles consisting mainly of mangoes, red chilli powder, and powdered mustard seed preserved in mustard oil are popular in southern India.
Buy Mustard Seeds online at Sams Garden Store. Check our store for the very best in Unique Seeds.
|Sunlight||Full Sun, Partial Shade|
|Water||Water regularly and keep the soil moist.|
|Soil||Sandy, loamy or clay soils|
Mustard Seeds Benefits:
- Mustard has various skincare benefits. Mustard paste can be used as an excellent exfoliator.
- Mustard seeds can come to rescue for some instant relief from digestive issues.
- Mustard seeds are also packed with soluble fibre that help a lot in improving cholesterol levels which is good for heart health.
- Mustard seeds have very excellent nutritional value. They are rich in a range of vitamins and minerals.
- Mustard seeds can be used for treatment of stiff muscles and joint pain.
There are no reviews yet.