The Cucumber Green Small (Keera) is a creeping vine that roots in the ground and grows up trellises or other supporting frames, wrapping around supports with thin, spiraling tendrils. Cucumbers have a mild, refreshing taste and a high water content. They can help relieve dehydration and are pleasant to eat in hot weather. Another benefit is that the pH-value is identical with the human skin.
Specifications of Cucumber Green Small (Keera):
|Botanical Name||Cucumis Sativus|
|Sun Exposure||Full Sun|
|Soil PH||Slightly Acidic to Neutral|
Benefits Cucumber Green Small (Keera):
There are multiple benefits of eating cucumber on a daily basis, ranging from hydration to glowing skin.
- Detoxifies your body
- Keeps your brain healthy
- Relieves constipation
- Lowers the risk of cancer
- Keeps your body cool and hydrated
- Keeps your kidneys healthy
- Freshens your breath
- Natural remedy for intestinal worms
Planting and Care:
- Sow Cucumber seeds indoors about 3 weeks before you plan to transplant them outside into the ground.
- Sow seeds 1 inch deep and about 3 to 5 feet apart in a row, depending on variety.
- After planting, mulch around the area with straw, chopped leaves, or another organic mulch to keep pests at bay, and also keep bush types off the ground to avoid disease.
Each Packet Contains 30-50 Seeds.