Cucumber Green Long (Foot Cucumber) Seeds (Desi )
Cucumbers are a type of edible plant that belongs to the gourd family. Cucumber is said to be a powerhouse of vitamins, minerals, and electrolytes. It’s widely cultivated and makes a nutritious addition to any diet. Cucumber is usually considered a vegetable because of how it’s used in the culinary world. However, as it grows from flowers and contains seeds, it’s botanically a fruit. Cucumber Green Long are a very productive variety of spined cucumbers.
Specifications of Cucumber Green Long (Foot Cucumber);
|Sunlight Requirement||Full Sun/Partial Shade|
|Plant Height||6 to 8 feet long or more|
|Soil Type||Loose sandy loam soil|
Health Benefits of Cucumber Green Long (Foot Cucumber):
- They are low in calories but contain many important vitamins and minerals, as well as a high water content.
- Eating cucumbers may lead to many potential health benefits, including weight loss, balanced hydration, digestive regularity and lower blood sugar levels.
- Cucumbers are rich in vitamin C, vitamin A, magnesium, potassium, calcium, and dietary fibre, as well as silica and other active ingredients.
- Good Source of Cancer-Fighting Antioxidants.
- Helps to Improve Metabolic/Heart Health.
- Improves Digestion and Relieves Constipation.
Each Packet contains 40+seeds
There are no reviews yet.