Castor Cake is a natural nitrogen fertilizer. It is a simple manure, which acts progressively that encourages soil microbial activity. It has insecticidal properties and naturally pest repellent. It is can be used in organic farming & fits for any type of soil, with its high content of organic matter.
Benefits of Castor Cake:
- It controls PH value of soil, Increase fertility, Increases humus, Increases residual effect, Increase growth of earthworm, Increases shininess of fruit.
- By using caster cake fertilizer there will a increase in nitrogen supply for root which provides Soil aeration for better root development.
- It terminates pest.
- It is also a rich source of NPK and other micro nutrients. It is the best choice for organic farming.
- It also prevents many diseases and make your garden plants very healthy.
Planting and Care:
- When it is used as a basic manure, Castor Cake is taken by spreading on the soil 10 to 15 days before planting.
- When used as a fertilizer for maintenance, it is spread to the surface, slightly hidden if possible and lightly watered if necessary.