Kantola Desi Seeds / Spiny Gourd (Aakakarakaya / Cantola seeds)
Kantola commonly known as Spiny Gourd or Aakakarakaya. These are round in shape and are also shorter in the length and can grow well in a warmer season like in summer. Kantola seeds are very rare variety seeds, each packet contains 30 seeds. They are cultivated over a wide range of soil but have good results in tropical and subtropical areas. This small, spiny fruit is always used as a vegetable for cooking.
|Common Name||Spiny Gourd or Aakakarakaya|
|Water||Water regularly and keep the soil moist.|
|Soil||sandy, loamy to clay soil|
|Harvest Season||Summer, Rainy|
- Prevents Hypertension and Supports Heart Health
- Prevents Seasonal Infections
- Prevents and cures Respiratory Disorders
- Give relief in breathing problem
- Supports Digestive System
There are no reviews yet.